Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/11 10:48:23 UTC

KAFKA-9308: Request for Review of documentation

Hi everybody,

I've reworked the SSL part of the documentation a little in order to fix
(among other things) KAFKA-9308[1] and would love some feedback if someone
can spare a few minutes.

Pull request: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/8009

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-9308

Best regards,
Sönke

Re: KAFKA-9308: Request for Review of documentation

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sönke,

Your changes look good and greatly improved that section. I've
reviewed your PR and left a few comments

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi everybody,