Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/01/31 05:18:14 UTC

[RESULTS] Manu as committer

Going to call this vote.  Was holding the door for our third mentor
Jason, but we can continue.

Vote passes with 16 +1 votes and no other votes.

Aaron Mulder
Alan D. Cabrera
Brett Porter
Dain Sundstrom
Daniel S. Haischt
David Blevins
Gianny Damour
Henri Yandell
Jacek Laskowski
Jeff Genender
Jeremy Whitlock
Karan Malhi
Kevan Miller
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Raj Saini
Rick McGuire

I'll start the processing ... which will likely involve Henri telling
me what that means :)

Thanks to everyone who voted!

-David