Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Houle, Dennis W" <De...@West.Boeing.com> on 2001/06/14 19:31:23 UTC

DOM API tutorials?

Team Xerces -
Just wondering if anyone knows of or can recommend any "Programming with the
DOM API" tutorial books, complete with lots of code samples.  Most XML books
seem to give the DOM API no more than half a chapter of coverage.

Thanks.

Dennis W. Houle
Tactical Communications Networks

(714) 762-0291
(714) 762-2253 (fax)
dennis.w.houle@boeing.com

Re: DOM API tutorials?

Posted by "Scott A. Herod" <he...@interact-tv.com>.
I found Sun's java xml tutorial useful for getting started.  It's
close enough that I could move my trial code over very easily from
java to C++.

Scott