Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2005/06/14 11:43:55 UTC

Moving Bridges tasks

I created a new JIRA task (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-284) with 12 subtasks (285-296)
to manage and track all or most of the activities needed for moving Bridges to its new home.
Please verify and modify where needed!

I'd like to ask special attention for two subtasks:
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-292:
   Remove jetspeed-2 rewriter component dependency from the perl bridge
   This issue is blocking!

- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-293
   Provide source/license for the itgroundwork phpportlet library (ASF compliant)
   I have looked for it at the itgroundwork website but didn't find anything.

I've assigned both these tasks (as well as others) to Roger: could you please resolve these soon?

Regards, Ate