Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/08/10 21:20:53 UTC

Fw: Your Application has been Received

Bar123

      On Monday, 10 August 2015, 20:20, Resourcing Team <ba...@invalidemail.com> wrote:

  Dear Shing Hing,
Thank you for applying to Barclays. We have received your application and are currently reviewing your details.
Updates on your progress will be emailed to you and can be accessed through your profile on our career site.
If you have any special requirements for interview please ensure that you highlight these to the Recruitment Advisor if you are invited for interview.
We thank you for your interest in Barclays.
Kind Regards,
Barclays Resourcing
Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Resourcing Team. Please do not reply.