Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/26 00:42:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Hi,

At long last ...

I have prepared a release candidate for the Apache Felix Web Console
2.0.0. The major theme of this release is support for branding
(FELIX-1015). Another important aspect is that plugins do not need to
extend from AbstractWebConsolePlugin anymore to have the common header
and footer rendered (FELIX-1013).

We solved 32 (of which 12 improvements and 1 new feature) issues in this
release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12313961

There are 10 outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12312330

Staging
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-005/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 005 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/9/26 Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> At long last ...
>
> I have prepared a release candidate for the Apache Felix Web Console
> 2.0.0. The major theme of this release is support for branding
> (FELIX-1015). Another important aspect is that plugins do not need to
> extend from AbstractWebConsolePlugin anymore to have the common header
> and footer rendered (FELIX-1013).
>
> We solved 32 (of which 12 improvements and 1 new feature) issues in this
> release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12313961
>
> There are 10 outstanding issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/component/12312330
>
> Staging
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-005/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 005 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: Included non-Java dependencies

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 10/1/09 9:16, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>
>> p.s. Typically for Java class files it is easy for me to find embedded
>> dependencies since I just look for foreign package name hierarchies. It
>> would be nice if we could have some sort of best practice for making it
>> easy to spot embedded dependencies for things like javascript...
>>
> Interesting point.
>
> We could isolate these script files into a separate sub-folder. The more
> problematic issue probably is to fine a "good" name ;-)
>
> WDYT ?

Yeah, something like that would be good...something like a thirdparty
directory...

-> richard

Included non-Java dependencies (was: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1, great work!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

All my already developed plugins work correctly :-)

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Web Console 2.0.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Time to tally the vote. We have received the following votes:

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Marcel Offermans (*)
  +1 Carsten Ziegeler (*)
  +1 Clement Escoffier (*)
  +1 Stuart McCulloch (*)
  +1 Karl Pauls (*)
  +1 Guillaume Nodet (*)
  +1 Richard S. Hall (*)

So this vote passes with 8 +1 votes (all of which binding). No other
votes have been cast.

I will continue with publishing the artifacts.

Thanks for your votes.

Regards
Felix