Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gopalbi <go...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/07/07 11:09:27 UTC

Add crmsfa module in the ofbiz

Hello Friends,

    I need your help. I want add crmsfa opentaps module Which is available
in /hot-deploy/crmsfa.In the ofbiz .Then please tell me the location where i
put this module and which changes are required.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: Add crmsfa module in the ofbiz

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, there is a SFA component (though under progress) added recently in
OFBiz.
Check this link
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/sfa/control/login/main?USERNAME=demoadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz

- Vikas