Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/21 22:31:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis <version>.

Downloads are now available at:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

For a complete list of updates:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.20.0

There are a few bug fixes as usual as part of the release, and the
release notes will have more detail about them.

This is the first release where we updated the minimal JDK as JDK 11.

Also: if you need a lot of throughput on your system, there is one
known issue as part of the release, and the work around is quite
simple:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-3616

The workaround is just to copy
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.72.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.72.Final.jar
on the lib folder.

This will be addressed at a release in a couple of weeks after the holidays.

Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0 Released

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
 I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0

My apologies for the copy & paste error... it's been a long year and
I'm ready for the holidays break... thanks for understanding it :)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.20.0 Released

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.