Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/12 18:44:47 UTC

Re: performance problems with 1.1b3 (fwd)

missing system info for last problem report....

To: Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>
Subject: Re: performance problems with 1.1b3
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 12:30:12 -0400
From: Vivek Khera <kh...@kci.kciLink.com>

Silly me... I run BSDI's BSD/OS 2.1 with all current patches on a P5-100 with
64Mb RAM.

Thanks.  If I figure out anything, I'll be sure to pass it along.

+---------
| I can't see anything in your description that rings any bells so
| I'll pass it on to the developers list for wider analysis.
| BTW, what system is this running on?
|

| >Ever since I upgraded from 1.1b2 to 1.1b3, I've been having terrible
| >performance problems with connections.  It seems that apache is not answerin

								v.
----- End of forwarded message from Vivek Khera -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)