Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/10/07 02:40:43 UTC

[DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache DRAT

Comments welcome.

I’ll commit this Sunday night with whatever changes are suggested.

 - Apache DRAT is a distributed, parallelized (Map Reduce) wrapper around Apache RAT™ and other code auditing tools to allow it to complete on large code repositories of multiple file types.

## Issues:

 -  there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:

1.       Getting infra set up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15144  👍

2.       Tyler Palsulich made some commits to pull the README current and Chris made some commits to test out Gitbox.

3.       Getting ready for a 1.0 release this quarter.

4.       Preparing the initial Apache DRAT website.

## Health report:

The project has minimal mail activity, but it’s growing. We are just starting up. We’ve had a few commits from mattmann from palsulich for the code switchover and to test out the commits list and Gitbox.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 10 PMC members.

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 10 committers.

 - No changes (the PMC was established in the last 3 months)

## Releases:

 - We haven’t made a release yet, but we are going to work on a 1.0 release this quarter.

## Mailing list activity:

 - The current mailing list subscribers are those initial members of the DRAT PMC. No big mailing activity yet. We’re a small but growing community.

 - dev@drat.apache.org:

 - issues@drat.apache.org:

    - 10 subscribers (up 10 in the last 3 months)

Re: [DRAFT] [REPORT] Apache DRAT

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
+1

http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/