Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Jan Torben Heuer <ja...@uni-muenster.de> on 2008/08/13 15:47:34 UTC

[junit tests] Get capabilites from InlineIsolationLayer

Hi,

I use the InlineIsolationLayer for junit tests. Is it possible to get a
Capability from it? In one of my capabilities I can simply do an:
getResource().getCapability(WsnConstants.PRODUCER_URI);

But from the IsolationLayer I cannot find a way to the capabilites.

In my scenario I send a request to muse via:

Document result =
iso.handleRequest(readResourceAsDom("/testRegisterPublisher.xml"));
assertTrue(result.....)

and afterwards I want to check if the request did the correct changes in my
Capability. Any ideas?

Jan
--
				Institute for Geoinformatics
jan.heuer@uni-muenster.de	Robert-Koch-Strasse 26-28

RE: [junit tests] Get capabilites from InlineIsolationLayer

Posted by Ch...@swisscom.com.
Hi Jan,

Sorry about the delay in replying, you can use the same approach but start with the router:

( (SimpleResourceRouter) museIsoLayer.getRouter() ) .getResourceManager();

should probably do the trick (unless you've changed the router implementation as well).  I think it makes alot of sense to have this on the base interface for a router though.

cheers,
Chris