Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Eydelman, Andriy" <A....@telesenskscl.com.ua> on 2001/09/20 14:44:37 UTC

ActionForm

Hi,All
sorry for stupid question, I'm just a novice in Struts

What is a purpose of org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm
and its' subclasses and their using with Actions?
Where can I find documentation about it?

Eydelman Andrey

Re: ActionForm

Posted by Jonathan M Crater <jo...@fanniemae.com>.
the user guide and java docs are always a good place to start:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_model.html#actionform

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/index.html