Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mukul Gupta <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 06:59:33 UTC

APDUToolTask cannot be found.

Hi all,

 When i am using Apache ANT command - ant all to build the build.xml file, i
am getting the following error:

c:\java\java_card_kit-2_2_2\samples\build.xml:17: taskdef class
com.sun.javacard.ant.tasks.APDUToolTask cannot be found

I've already followed the instructions to the point where it asks me to
setup the System path of ANT as well. I'm using ANT 1.8.1.

can someone please help.

Thanks and Regards.
Mukul Gupta

AW: APDUToolTask cannot be found.

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
This message comes from Ant, so this (and Java also) is correctly installed.
The message sais that an extension, the task APDUToolTask can not be found.
It should also print hints where Ant looks for this task.

You should consult the manual of your project (java_card_kit) which external tasks to use and where to get them.

Jan