Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jose Alberto Fernandez <JF...@viquity.com> on 2000/09/20 05:43:37 UTC

Bug in

I just found a BIG bug with <antcall> task.

If you use <path id="..." > at least at the project level, <antcall> will
fail complaining during the second parsing of the file.

I guess this is because ids are not replaceable in subprojects. This looks
wrong to me.
The subproject ids should override the one in the calling project for the
duration of the call.

Jose Alberto

Re: Bug in

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 JAF> I guess this is because ids are not replaceable in
 JAF> subprojects.

No, they are not even copied over. The problem was that DataTypeDefs
were not copied over to the child project in <ant>.

Fixed in a few minutes.

Stefan