Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2004/10/26 06:08:21 UTC

Documentation Update 11/25 (uh, central time)

	I've added chapters on configuring application EARs and J2EE
Connector RARs.  This makes

 - about, install, basics
 - JDBC pools and JMS connection factories and destinations
 - Web application WARs, resource adapter RARs, application EARs

	Please take a look and contact me with any comments or feedback.
I suspect the J2EE Connector chapter will need help to become readable
(perhaps a big fat introduction), but my hope is that I've at least got
the correct information there for now.  :)

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/

Aaron