Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pavan kesar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 18:00:30 UTC

OFBiz business

Hi All,
How do you find the ofbiz business.  Now that, the economy is picking up, do
you see companies taking initiatives for ERP, CRM and ECommerce deployments

Where do companies advertise for ofbiz consultants.

Hoping to get positive replies.

With regards
Pavan.

Re: OFBiz business

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I already was providing business solutions before I got into ofbiz.
ofbiz it self is not a main selling point. Most clients could care less.
when you talk about cutting their costs, reducing man power, and
increased their profits then they are interested.
Most are not ready for a hosted solution, and the costs to bring ofbiz up.
My main focus is order processing. I support those that already have a
webstore but no backend or feature like ofbiz, ecommerce. has.

using the current economy,as reason to "automate" and innovative
payments of the work done are tools to consider.
they say a good salesmen will create a need then fulfill it.

pavan kesar sent the following on 6/17/2010 9:00 AM:

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Re: OFBiz business

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "pavan kesar" <pa...@gmail.com>
> Hi All,
> How do you find the ofbiz business.  Now that, the economy is picking up, do

Not in Europe :/

> you see companies taking initiatives for ERP, CRM and ECommerce deployments

Not much in France.

> Where do companies advertise for ofbiz consultants.

Looks for "service provider" in wiki from main page

Jacques