Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Dr. Klemens Waldhör" <Wa...@t-online.de> on 2002/09/04 12:12:28 UTC

XINDICE vx TAMINO

Re: XINDICE vx TAMINO

Looking for an XML developer with knowledge in XINDICE and FOP

Posted by "Dr. Klemens Waldhör" <Wa...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

I am looking urgently for a developer who has knowledge in XML,
DTD-Design, XSLT and FOP and wants to participate in a project using
several Apache tools. The project I am working on for a client
integrates XINDICE with XSLT tools and FOP and should allow the
production of documents in various formats directly out of the XINDICE
database using several of the tools available from apache.org.

If you are interested please contact me at my e-mai:
<ma...@waldhor.com>
dr.klemens.waldhoer@waldhor.com.

Best regards !

Dr. Klemens Waldhör
Software and Language Technology Consultancy
Friedrichstr. 17
D-90574 Roßtal
Germany

Tel: +49 9127 579001
Mobile: +49 172 8104945
FAX: +49 9127 951178
e-mail:  <ma...@waldhor.com>
dr.klemens.waldhoer@waldhor.com
 <http://www.waldhor.com/> http://www.waldhor.com
 <http://waldhoer.bei.t-online.de/> http://waldhoer.bei.t-online.de
Interested in OpenSource Terminology Management ?
Have a look at OpenNetTerminologyManager at
 <http://openwebterm.sourceforge.net/>
http://openwebterm.sourceforge.net/
Test Version:  <http://openwebterm.sourceforge.net/indexop.html>
http://openwebterm.sourceforge.net/indexop.html

Re: Tomcat servlet with Xindice

Posted by Gul Akbar <G....@Bradford.ac.uk>.
I had a few problems with my Operating System (windows 2000).
The databases worked fine one day, and were not working next day!
I just installed windows again!

Thanks
Gul

Posted by Øyvind Vestavik <Oy...@idi.ntnu.no>.