Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jessica Lu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/03 00:07:08 UTC

A pootle account

Dear Apache Fellows!

First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Xian Lu and I'm from China (now living in
California, USA).

I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
available projects into Chinese.

I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
is possible I want a username like: Jessica666.

I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step
and that I have read the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Sincerely,
Jessica (Xian Lu)
M.A. Candidate Translation and Localization Management
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Tel: 1-415-867-1803
Email: xlu@miis.edu
          luxian521@gmail.com

Re: A pootle account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 03/10/2015 Jessica Lu wrote:
> my name is Xian Lu and I'm from China (now living in
> California, USA).
> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
> available projects into Chinese.
> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
> is possible I want a username like: Jessica666.

Welcome, Jessica!

Account "jessica666" (lowercase) created and enabled for Chinese.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at