Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "REN,ZHANGLING (HP-Boise,ex1)" <zh...@hp.com> on 2003/02/24 22:54:59 UTC

FW: Torque and OJB

I am using Torque 3.0 to generate all the bean classes for OJB 0.9.9. It
works pretty well. Here are the modified .vm files to include 1:n
associations in the generated bean classes and repository.xml:
  Object.vm in .\torque-3.0\templates\ojb\model directory.
  Control.vm and Repository.vm in \torque-3.0\templates\ojb\repository
directory.

Zhangling Ren