Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vparchure <vp...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/09 13:19:26 UTC

cant get past login screen while testing sso using JMeter with HTTPS proxy

Hello

I am testing a portal which uses Open SSO to validate user sign-on. However
when i record the run the script, the login step does not have any response,
its completely blank.
I am new to JMeter and don't know much about tokens, etc..
Can anyone please help. I need to resolve the issue pretty urgently.
I am using JMeter v2.4, have enables HTTPS Spoofing and also used HTTPFox to
capture the response but I am not getting anywhere.

Thanks.
Vivek

Re: cant get past login screen while testing sso using JMeter with HTTPS proxy

Posted by Tushar Joshi <tu...@gmail.com>.
Can you confirm that you are using the cookie manager properly
Try creating a Test Plan in proper thread group and if possible send us the
test plan (without credentials may be)

with regards
Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur