Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jawad Bokhari <ja...@expertflow.com> on 2016/07/20 05:29:30 UTC

ActiveMQ CPP 3.9.3 PriorityBackup not working

The priroity backup feature isn't working for me and am having the same
issue as explained by another user on StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27114156/issues-with-activemq-3-8-3-cpp-prioritybackup-not-working

I'm still facing the same issue with version 3.9.3.
Is it an open issue/bug on JIRA or if we're doing something wrong with
configuration?

Thanks,
Jawad

Re: ActiveMQ CPP 3.9.3 PriorityBackup not working

Posted by Jawad Bokhari <ja...@expertflow.com>.
Thanks Tim,

Just reported https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQCPP-601

I used Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 toolset (V.90) for this client
application.

Re: ActiveMQ CPP 3.9.3 PriorityBackup not working

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Without knowing for sure, I'd guess it's a bug that hasn't been fixed (and
probably doesn't have a JIRA bug open for it), so I'd suggest you submit a
JIRA bug about it.

Tim