Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2006/01/28 22:31:12 UTC

[result] [vote] [m1] demote plugins

We have 4 binding votes (Carlos, Brett, Vincent M, Arnaud, Lukas) and
one non-binding (Stephane) for demoting the following plugins:

[] repository - (move create-upload-bundle to artifact)
[] release - (move used classes to scm)
[] j2ee - (move resolver tag into ear and j2ee:validate-war to
war:validate)
[] abbot
[] castor
[] hibernate
[] jboss
[] jbuilder
[] jcoverage
[] jetty
[] jnlp
[] uberjar

Antlr, cruisecontrol, jdiff and nsis will stay on account of Brett's,
Arnaud's and Vincent's objection.

I will still send a notice to the user list and wait a few days for some
reactions before taking any actions.

Thanks everyone,
Lukas