Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/28 14:49:10 UTC

Update web site with committers?

All-

I'm happy to file a JIRA if that's the preferred approach but I was
wondering if we can get the ASF incubator site and our Spot web site
updated with the current committer and PMC member list?  I noticed there
were a number of binding votes in the 1.0 release vote from folks who are
not listed as committers or PMC members on the web site.

Thanks!

--
Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337