Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/09/07 14:15:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r279209 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2: resources/stylesheets/prepare.xhtml.xsl resources/stylesheets/strip_namespaces.xsl structurer.xmap

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 02:03 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Tue Sep  6 19:03:17 2005
>>New Revision: 279209

>>Log:
>>added the views mathcers (both viewhelper and inernal.views) - doesn't work yet and we need to refactor
>

> Yes because with this commit we are mixing internal and output plugin.
> Or using other words we are missing the core code responsible for the
> view with code for viewHelper. That is bad.

Yes - see "need to refactror" in the commit message and discussion in
IRC just before this commit.

Ross