Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/02/19 15:53:37 UTC

[RESULT] Tomcat 3.2.2 Release Plan

Voting is now complete for the Tomcat 3.2.2 Release Plan.

The vote results are as follows:

   [9] +1	I am in favor of this plan and will help
   [3] +0   I am in favor of this plan, but am unable to help
   [0] -0   I am not in favor of this plan
   [0] -1	I am against this plan being executed, and my
            reason is:

By this vote the release plan has been approved.

As per the release plan document, the tomcat_32 CVS branch will be frozen on
Feb 25, 2001 and the beta release follow shortly there after.