Posted to user@ant.apache.org by fe...@cox.net on 2005/12/07 17:48:43 UTC

ant-user OutOfMemoryException

Mikael,

Thanks for the reply, I honestly did not get my hope up as the community boards (where Apache wants us to ask around first since they offer no support) was not responsive.

I am using 1.6.2 and have even switched to 1.6.5 hoping it would solve some of my problems.  I basically inherited this role as some core project people left before i joined the company.  I did have the ANT_OPS setting but that was not working..I will try your suggestings today.