Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hurragutt <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 12:25:13 UTC

Does anyone know of a statistics plugin

Hi.
I am looking for a statistics plugin. One that will give me the number of
classes, methods, source lines of code (SLOC) and more information like
that. I know that these figures are included in the clover plugin, but I am
not using clover because it is licensed.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Does anyone know of a statistics plugin

Posted by Hurragutt <hu...@gmail.com>.
ok - thx - i'll find it and try it out. :-D
Paul

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net  /

:-)