Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/10/29 17:28:39 UTC

[S2] 2.1.0 Test Build Available

The test build of Struts 2.1.0 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of
Struts 2.1.0 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test
build". We welcome any comments you may have, and will take all
feedback into account if a quality vote is called for this build.

 * Please note that this is *very much* a test-build. Personal time
constraints kept me from doing the usual level of testing, but since
we are not building nightly distributions, it seemed like a good idea
to get something "into the wild".

 * It would really help if someone could spend some quality time with
the ShowCase and confirm that everything still works as expected (or
clarify our expectations!).

    Release notes:
        * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/version-notes-210.html

    Maven 2 staging repository:
        * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.0/m2-staging-repository/

We appreciate the time and effort everyone has put toward contributing
code and documentation, posting to the mailing lists, and logging
issues.

-Ted.

Re: [S2] 2.1.0 Test Build Available

Posted by Vlad <fo...@opensymphony.com>.
Hi Ted,

"JIRA Release Notes 2.1.0" link on the version notes page points to 2.0.6 release notes.

Best,
Vlad