Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2001/03/19 19:35:48 UTC

bug tracking

We starting to get rudimentary functionality now... which means all
sorts of baby-buglets are popping up.

Rather than keeping them in STACK (as I was), I've started adding them
to the Tigris Bugzilla database.

To participate in any way (view, add, or change bugs), you have to
create an *independent* Bugzilla account:

  1.  go to http://subversion.tigris.org, click on "Bugs" in the
      Subversion sidebar.

  2.  make yourself an account by entering your email address and
      getting a temp password mailed to you.

  3.  log into bugzilla with your temp passord, change it if you want.

  4.  Do a bug query.  For some reason (!#$!!@#), you must select
      *both* "All" and "other" values in the "Platform" widget -- else
      you won't see all the issues.

  5.  Add more bugs.

All changes to bugzilla get mailed to bugs@subversion.tigris.org,
which is a mailing list you can (un)subscribe to on our mailing-lists
page.

P.S.  Don't fret over bugzilla... things will get much nicer when
Tigris is upgraded to the newest Sourcecast (sometime in the next few
weeks).