Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Robert McIntosh <rm...@zappos.com> on 2008/08/28 00:40:40 UTC

AutoResultMap threading

We have an issue where threads are getting backed up causing the java heap
to shoot up and causing our server to stop responding as it tries to GC. It
seems to be originating from the AutoResultMap.getResults() being
synchronized. Is this class shared and need to be synchronized? We have a
dao that isn¹t used in a singleton way, which is what I thought was
happening originally. It was set to singleton mode via spring, now it isn¹t,
but the problem persists.

Any thoughts here?

Oh yea, version is 2.3.2

Thanks,