Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Jae-Hyuck Kwak <jh...@kisti.re.kr> on 2018/08/21 07:04:43 UTC

how to get widget values dynamically on enhanced configs

Hi,
I'm working on adding new custom service on ambari.

I am using enhanced configs with several widgets on it.

I would like to use it more dynamic fashion. For example,
Assume that there are two combo widgets, A and B.
A is node, and B is all the block devices that the node has.

If a node is determined from A, the values of B want to be
all the block deivces that the node has.

Is it possible?

BR,
Jae-Hyuck