Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/07/14 22:16:42 UTC

Phone bridge info [Re: Meetup invitation: Consensus based replication in Hadoop]

To enable remote people to join the conversation, we'll keep open the
following GotoMeeting session. You can join either from your computer or by
using dial-in number.

Please join my meeting, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM PDT.
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/357791919

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (805) 309-0014
Access Code: 357-791-919

Meeting ID: 357-791-919

BTW, we have one or two spots left, so if you didn't make your reservation -
now is the time.

See you all tomorrow.
  Cos