Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Moein Sarvi <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 12:53:07 UTC

auto whitelist path

hi
I can't set this command in local.cf and in --lint mode I face some error
auto_whitelist_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/auto-whitelist

Re: auto whitelist path

Posted by Moein Sarvi <mo...@gmail.com>.
he AWL plugin  in v310.pre

was disabled!
By enabling that and give enough permission it's working
thanks

Re: auto whitelist path

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 07/11/2013 01:01 PM, Moein Sarvi wrote:
> warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/etc/spamassassin/local.cf":
> auto_whitelist_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/auto-whitelist

is the AWL plugin enabled in v310.pre ?

if yes
please post the full output from

- SA version
- spamassassin --lint -D
and your local.cf

Re: auto whitelist path

Posted by Moein Sarvi <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: auto whitelist path

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 07/11/2013 12:53 PM, Moein Sarvi wrote:
> hi
> I can't set this command in local.cf and in --lint mode I face some error
> auto_whitelist_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/auto-whitelist

"some error" is not very descriptive (helpful)

What error?