Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/08/12 04:22:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache SkyWalking Kubernetes 4.1.0 is available

Hi All.

The Apache SkyWalking Team is glad to announce the release of Apache SkyWalking Kubernetes Helm Chart 4.1.0.

SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed systems, especially designed for microservices, cloud native and container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.

SkyWalking-Kubernetes: provides a convenient way to install and configure SkyWalking in a Kubernetes cluster. The scripts are written in Helm 3.

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-kubernetes/blob/v4.1.0/CHANGES.md

Apache SkyWalking website: http://skywalking.apache.org/

Downloads: http://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ASFSkyWalking

SkyWalking Resources:
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache/skywalking
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues

- The Apache SkyWalking Team

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)
GitHub @kezhenxu94

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache SkyWalking Kubernetes 4.1.0 is available

Posted by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi all, since 4.1.0, we publish the Helm chart to JFrog [1], now you don’t need to clone the repo in order to install SkyWalking from Helm, the detailed documentation can be found here [2].

[1] https://apache.jfrog.io/ui/repos/tree/Watch/skywalking-helm
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-kubernetes#install-released-version-using-helm-repository

—————————
Zhenxu Ke (柯振旭)