Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Lin Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 09:16:55 UTC

questions about dependent jars of func in piggybank

Hi, All,

I want to check in some functions into piggybank and have some questions
about dependent jars:

1. it depends on some new jars, where should I add them? updating ivy.xml under
trunk to include them?

2. it depends on newer versions of jackson jars, should I directly update
ivy/libraries.properties under trunk?

Best,
Lin

Re: questions about dependent jars of func in piggybank

Posted by Lin Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Dec 8, 2010, at 12:16 AM, Lin Guo wrote:

> Hi, All,
>
> I want to check in some functions into piggybank and have some
> questions
> about dependent jars:
>
> 1. it depends on some new jars, where should I add them? updating
> ivy.xml under
> trunk to include them?
That's what we've done so far.