Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/30 22:17:13 UTC

Rev 816083

Rev 816083 introduced a framework dependency on applications. See the change to framework/common/widget/CommonScreens.xml.

-Adrian

Re: Rev 816083

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Adrian
thanks for reporting: Committed revision 904970
Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: Rev 816083

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yep - certainly did.  Now, I guess the question is why was that added there?  Committer of 816083, this was a giant commit, but if you can remember, please dive in here since it was your commit, so that maybe we can help to push the include of that groovy script to the appropriate spot.

Cheers,
Ruppert