Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "McCann, Mike" <mc...@mbari.org> on 2003/05/28 18:28:32 UTC

DateTime query using OQL?

Hi,

I am using OGMG and would like to construct queries based on date-time select criteria, e.g.:

  select d from foo.bar.Deployment where name="foobar" and startDate="Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 PST 1969"

However, the above does not work.  The mapping for the startDate field (a java Date object) is:

	<field-descriptor
         name="startDate"
         column="startDateTime"
         jdbc-type="TIMESTAMP"
         conversion="org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.conversions.JavaDate2SqlTimestampFieldConversion"
      />

Can ODMG OQL perform selects based on date-time criteria?  Should I be using another API to do this?

TIA,
Mike

--
Mike McCann (mccann@mbari.org)