Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marisol Redondo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/04 14:18:17 UTC

Collection deleted still in zookeeper

Hi,

When trying to modify the config.xml file for a collection I made a mistake
and the config was wrong. So I removed the collection to create it again
from a backend.
But, although I'm sure I'm using a correct config.xml, solr is still
complaining about the error in the older solrconfig.xml

I have tried to removed the collection more than once, I have stopped solr
and zookeeper and still having the same error. It's like zookeeper is still
storing the older solrconfig.xml and don't upload the configuration file
from the new collection.

I have tried to
- upload the files
- remove the collection and create it again, but empty
- restore the collection from the backup
And I get always the same error:
   collection_name_shard1_replica1:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Could not load conf for core collection_name_shard1_replica1: Error loading
solr config from solrconfig.xml

Thanks for your help

Re: Collection deleted still in zookeeper

Posted by Marisol Redondo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, maybe it's more complicated I was thinking. But it's good to know that
newer version of Solr still work in the same way.

Thanks again

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marisol Redondo <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.