Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Berlin Brown <be...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 04:30:25 UTC

Nutch client and move plugins

I am writing a nutch client (away from Nutch), I have placed the
nutch-site.xml in the current directory.  But, now it is asking for
the location for the plugin directories.  Is there a way to specify
where the plugins are located?

<nutch-conf>

  <property>
    <name>searcher.dir</name>
    <value>C:/Berlin/Downloads12/nutch-0.7.1/crawl.urls</value>
  </property>

</nutch-conf>

Re: Search Time Taken

Posted by TDLN <di...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is a plugin that does that. If you're using the
OpenSearchServlet, you could create a ServletFilter that intercepts the
requests and calculates the time it takes to perform a search.

Maybe others have more creative ideas ....

Rgrds, Thomas

Search Time Taken

Re: Nutch client and move plugins

Posted by Marko Bauhardt <mb...@media-style.com>.
Am 20.03.2006 um 04:30 schrieb Berlin Brown:

> Is there a way to specify
> where the plugins are located?

<property>
   <name>plugin.folders</name>
   <value>YOUR PLUGIN PATH</value>
   <description>Directories where nutch plugins are located.  Each
   element may be a relative or absolute path.  If absolute, it is used
   as is.  If relative, it is searched for on the classpath.</
description>
</property>

Marko