Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/02/01 20:20:47 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released

I agree with you, Sébastien, I definitely use the same pattern! I have WML
browsers with different capabilities mapped to the same generic type. In my
stylesheets I make use of the database capabilities to identify the right
properties of the browser and output the appropriate page.

Robin, is there any reason to not have the old behavior?

Thanks,
Ovidiu

Posted by "Rajkumar, Joseph" <ra...@orionsci.com>.
Hi Folks

    I am currently using Cocoon-1.8 and wish to upgrade to 1.8.2
pretty soon, but I am worried about this feature being taken away
in the new 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 versions.

   I have xml files and multiple xsl files and depending on the
option in the query string I render different pieces of the xml file.
For example: I use one xsl for rendering all the info in the xml file
another for the abstract, another for the citations etc.

   I am now worried about upgrading and so my question, why
remove this feature and newer versions.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar