Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/04/28 07:20:32 UTC

What has changed with FlexJS and Falcon in the last months?

Hi,

has anything significantly changed with FlexJS and Falcon from a packaging point of view?

I had thought that I head Alex say that JBurg was taken out of Falcon to make it more understandable ... is that true or was that a memory of a dream? I could see the jburg jar is still downloaded ...

I guess with FlexJS a lot has changed, but did that have an effect on the generated artifacts or are the changes related to the artifacts content and how the compiler deals with it?

Really want to get this stuff up and running :-)

Chris

Re: What has changed with FlexJS and Falcon in the last months?

Posted by Michael Schmalle <te...@gmail.com>.
Haha, this would be a full time job to do that Alex. :)

Mike

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

AW: What has changed with FlexJS and Falcon in the last months?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I would like to adjust my Maven-Packaging targets to produce valid artifacts again in order to use them in Flexmojos. So instead of refactoring the entire SDKs I just wanted to know what has changed ...

Ok ... I think I'll ask the JBurg guy, if he could deploy JBurg to maven central ... that would make things a lot easier. Cause currently publishing Maven artifacts from Falcon and FlexJS would require us to publish falcon too ... I could ask him.

Chris

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.