Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Lintz <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/18 10:29:13 UTC

Can I HTTP Post from static html page to a Wicket page?

Hi all,
I want to post to a Bookmarkable page from a static (non-Wicket page).  I am
having a tough time figuring out exactly how this can be done.  For example,
I simply want a static home page  to contain a basic form with the form
action="/auth/login" .

Is this possible with a Wicket page?  I can't find any examples for pure
http posts to a wicket page/form.

thanks

chris

Re: Can I HTTP Post from static html page to a Wicket page?

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Remove the slashes!

    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/

Re: Can I HTTP Post from static html page to a Wicket page?

Posted by AlexTM <al...@bwin.org>.
Hi!

I've tried this:
mount("/allsearch", new QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy("/allsearch",
AllSearchPage.class));

in the init() method of a class extending WicketApplication but i got an
error that mount expects a String and a PackageName.

Am i using this wrong?

Regards
Alex

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.