Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <jl...@uci.cu> on 2012/12/06 21:39:41 UTC

Prevent indexing documents with some terms

Hi:

Is there any way that I can prevent a document from being indexed? I've a separated core only for query suggestions, this queries are stored right from the frontend app, so I'm trying to prevent some kind of bad intended queries to be stored in my query, but keeping the logic of what I consider "bad intended" out of the fronted application. The stop words only prevent to store some words in the index, but there is any way of prevented the storing of the whole document?

Greetings!

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: Prevent indexing documents with some terms

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
Either don't send the document to Solr the first place or implement a custom
update processor that uses whatever criteria you want to ignore undesirable
documents.

-- Jack Krupansky

Is there any way that I can prevent a document from being indexed? I've a
separated core only for query suggestions, this queries are stored right
from the frontend app, so I'm trying to prevent some kind of bad intended
queries to be stored in my query, but keeping the logic of what I consider
"bad intended" out of the fronted application. The stop words only prevent
to store some words in the index, but there is any way of prevented the
storing of the whole document?

Greetings!
10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...