Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by System <sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com> on 2003/05/16 13:33:33 UTC

Java...

How do I check if Java is installed on my machine?

Thanks,

Tina...

Re: Java...

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
True, but if your path isn't set up to look for it, it could be installed
but "java -version" would fail.

A more thorough way to look would be (on UNIX/Linux):

find / -name java -print

John

Re: Java...

Posted by Chong Yu Meng <ch...@cymulacrum.net>.

Re: Java...

Posted by System <sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com>.
Sorry I did not mention. I am on linux machine.

Thankx,
Tina...