Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2020/03/04 21:44:33 UTC

Build failure due to sonatype staging repository entry

Hi,

I run into the error shown below with local build.

The dependencies actually exist in the release repo, and the build is
successful when removing

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging

from

buildSrc/src/main/groovy/org/apache/beam/gradle/Repositories.groovy

That raises the question of why we need this staging repo entry? Isn't the
intention to not rely on -SNAPSHOT dependencies?

Thanks,
Thomas

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':model:pipeline:compileJava'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration
':model:pipeline:errorprone'.
   > Could not find error_prone_check_api.jar
(com.google.errorprone:error_prone_check_api:2.3.4).
     Searched in the following locations:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/com/google/errorprone/error_prone_check_api/2.3.4/error_prone_check_api-2.3.4.jar
   > Could not find error_prone_annotation.jar
(com.google.errorprone:error_prone_annotation:2.3.4).
     Searched in the following locations:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/com/google/errorprone/error_prone_annotation/2.3.4/error_prone_annotation-2.3.4.jar
   > Could not find error_prone_type_annotations.jar
(com.google.errorprone:error_prone_type_annotations:2.3.4).
     Searched in the following locations:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/com/google/errorprone/error_prone_type_annotations/2.3.4/error_prone_type_annotations-2.3.4.jar
   > Could not find error_prone_annotations.jar
(com.google.errorprone:error_prone_annotations:2.3.4).
     Searched in the following locations:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/com/google/errorprone/error_prone_annotations/2.3.4/error_prone_annotations-2.3.4.jar

Re: Build failure due to sonatype staging repository entry

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.