Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bartosz Kiera <ba...@casses.pl> on 2002/11/13 11:36:59 UTC

Once more about regex

One more question about regex: I have two HTTP requests, one after another, and the second one is using call to regex as a parameter. I can't understand why there is nothing passed. Maybe I use regex in wrong way? Are there any remarks cocnerning use of regex?

<TR id="17537" class="data0" onMouseOver="atMouseOver(this)" onMouseOut="atMouseOut(this)" onClick="fltMouseClick(this)" Status="4" oClassName="data0">

'id' is what i have to parse, but class, Status and oClassName also changes (however i don't need it).
How do I fulfill the regex function in order to get 'id' ?

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.