Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Zheng JinYuan <zj...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/04 14:07:27 UTC

Is tuscany suite for production enviroment?

Tuscany is great,but I wonded if tuscany is stable enough in
production enviroment ?

Thanks

Re: Is tuscany suite for production enviroment?

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Zheng JinYuan wrote:
> Tuscany is great,but I wonded if tuscany is stable enough in
> production enviroment ?
>
> Thanks

Not yet. We're in the middle of development... busy working on the
features that we'd like to have in place in a few weeks to present at
JavaOne, but you should be able to at least run our samples, create your
own SCA applications and run them on a Tomcat server. Please feel free
to experiment with Tuscany and report any problems you run into.

Here are a few useful pointers:
SCA and SDO documentation -
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/documentation.html
How to build Tuscany and run our samples -
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/samples/java/readme.htm
How to get involved in the project -
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getinvolved.html

We'll be glad to answer questions, fix bugs you find, or even apply
patches that you'd like to contribute if you want to help us improve and
stabilize Tuscany :)

--
Jean-Sebastien