Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Sudip Mukherjee <sm...@commvault.com> on 2015/09/07 13:49:36 UTC

Drill Sql Max row size

Hi Devs,

Is there a max row limit which I can configure while pulling data from underlying datasource? If there is a large data-set would drill fetch like page by page?

Thanks,
Sudip

***************************Legal Disclaimer***************************
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

Re: Drill Sql Max row size

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
Yes, a reader works a batch at a time. Typically, we use 4095 as the
default number of records to produce. I believe the Elastic approach is
based on using cursormark.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio