Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2006/11/02 18:51:00 UTC

Re: JiniProposal -> BraintreeProposal

Based on all the emails in this thread (and also some
negative reactions from the Jini Community)... it
doesn't look like this name is going to stick. I'll start
another (sigh) effort to come up with a workable name.

In the meantime, Geir - does it make sense to have a
vote, or wait on a new name?

-Jim