Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/11/06 09:39:33 UTC

Drop the Lua release 0.3.0

Hi Dev Community

As we have confirmed, the latest 0.3.0 has a serious bug,
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/5805

I am asking for removing 0.3.0 from the download page, GitHub release page.
Fall back to 0.2.0 as recommended release until the 0.3.1 release.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Drop the Lua release 0.3.0

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Seems we don't need to roll back, there is a chance to fix w/o changing
release.
Will keep posted on the issue.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108